quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2016

Aprendendo com Star Trek



Ouça o video e complete abaixo o dialogo das personagens:

Series Script – Star Trek Voyager
Fill in the blanks and Help Captain Janeway deal with the alien!

JANEWAY: I don't care. I'd rather be here in ____________________ than not at all. A Captain doesn't ____________________ ship.
ADMIRAL: ____________________ hour you stay here makes _____ that much more difficult to leave.
JANEWAY: Why are you ____________________ me? I've ____________  ____ my mind. I'm staying here.

[Planet surface]

EMH: The cortical stimulator is working. I'm getting a ____________________ pulse.
CHAKOTAY: She's coming back.
EMH: I'll use cordrazine along with the ____________________.

[Mess hall]

JANEWAY: What was that? What happened?
ADMIRAL: What do you ____________________?
JANEWAY: I _________ Tuvok and Chakotay and the Doctor.
ADMIRAL: Here?
JANEWAY: No. It was different, as though, as _________ I were looking up at them.
ADMIRAL: An ____________________ like the others.
JANEWAY: It didn't ____________ like the ____________. I didn't see myself. I was _____________ _________ at them. That's the real me, isn't it, ____________ on the ____________ on that planet, ____________, and ________ is the hallucination. This isn't real.
ADMIRAL: More __________. You're only making it __________ on yourself.
JANEWAY: You're trying very hard to ___________ me to come with you. Why is that? If what you're saying is true, why not ___________ ______ ___________ to the decision on my own?
ADMIRAL: I'm trying to ____________ you unnecessary _________.
JANEWAY: My father would ___________ act like this. He always ____________ I had to learn my own lessons, make my own ____________. He never tried to ________________ me from life. Why would he try to shield me from _____________? You're not my father. I could be imagining you, but I don't think so. You have such a____________  ___________. You're ____________________ that I go with you ____________________. Who are you?
ADMIRAL: I'm trying to help you. ____________________ ____________________ me.
JANEWAY: Are you an _____________ ______________   of some __________________? Is that it?


[Planet surface]

CHAKOTAY: Her eyes are ____________________.
EMH: Vital signs are ____________________. Blood pressure is _________over_________.
TUVOK: But the ____________________ is still inhabiting her cerebral cortex, impeding your treatment.
CHAKOTAY: Kathryn, _____________ _______. We're bringing you back. Just fight a little ____________________.
EMH: Direct synaptic stimulation might ____________ _________ the alien presence.

[Mess hall]

JANEWAY: I was right. I ____________________ Tuvok and Chakotay and the Doctor. You're an alien. You've created all these hallucinations, ____________________ you?
ADMIRAL: This is what my ____________________ does. At the ____________________ just before death one of us comes to help you ________________ what's happening, to make the crossing over an occasion of ________.
JANEWAY: And what is that?
(The bright light tunnel growing behind him.)
ADMIRAL: Our ___________, where your consciousness will live. I was being truthful when I said it was a place of ______________. It can be _________________ you want it to be.
JANEWAY: Then why didn't you tell me this from the ___________________? Why ____________________ to be my father.
ADMIRAL: Usually people are ____________________ to see their loved ones. It makes the crossing over a much less ____________________ occasion. I've done this many times, but I've never ____________________ someone so ____________________.

[Planet surface]

EMH: Something's happened. The alien ____________________ is ___________________ stronger again.
CHAKOTAY: Fight it, Kathryn, just a little longer.
EMH: I'll have to try a thoron pulse.

[Mess hall]

JANEWAY: My people are ____________________ me to fight. They're trying to save me.
ADMIRAL: They're trying out of ____________________. It's hopeless.
JANEWAY: You're the one who sounds desperate. I don't get the feeling you're trying to make me comfortable. You're only interested in my agreeing to come with you.
ADMIRAL: Because it's ____________________.
JANEWAY: And you don't strike me as any type of Good ____________________. You're more like a vulture, preying on people at the moment of their death when they're at their most ____________________.
ADMIRAL: I've waited for you. I've been patient.
JANEWAY: But your patience is wearing thin. What's the real reason you want me in that Matrix? Somehow I don't think it has anything to do with ____________________ joy.
ADMIRAL: You must go with me.
JANEWAY: If you ____________________ force me to go, you'd have done it ____________________. You need me to agree, don't you? I have to go voluntarily.
ADMIRAL: Wouldn't that be better than standing here in this endless ________________?
JANEWAY: Let me tell you this. We can stand here for all ____________________ and I will never ____________________ to go with you.
ADMIRAL: You're in a dangerous ____________________, Captain. You face death everyday. There'll be another time, and I'll be waiting. ____________________ you'll come into my Matrix and you will ____________________ me for a long, long time.
JANEWAY: Go back to hell, ____________________.
(The Admiral walks into the tunnel, which is now blood red. It finally disappears.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário